A WMLHS education develops in students a lifelong love of learning, personal integrity, responsible citizenship, and the opportunity to know their Lord better, helping to provide the foundation for a productive life. Graduates leave here prepared not only for continued education at the finest colleges and universities, but also with self-confidence derived from the interdisciplinary experience that defines WMLHS.
Nurturing and Preparing Students for Christ-Centered Lives
- Exceptional Student-Teacher Ratio
- Dedicated Christian Teachers
- AP & Dual Enrollment College Courses
- Composite ACT 23.9 (State average is 19.9!)
- Financial & Tuition Aid Grants Available
- Not Lutheran? – Not a Problem!
- Now Offering 7th and 8th Grade
to all students
Fuel the Flame Campaign
Help WMLHS ensure tuition is never an obstacle! Donate today:
WMLHS Middle School Lock In
Middle school students (6th-8th grade) are invited to an overnight lock-in held at WMLHS, sponsored by the student members of FIFA (Faith in Full Action). Join us for an evening of prayer and praise, games, open gym, group activities, movies, and a service project for Kids’ Food Basket. Cost of $8 includes a piece of pizza, pop, and breakfast. Additional concessions will be available for purchase.
Sign up by going to: Kid Event Pro
- March 1 BB districts begin @ Zion Christian School TBD
- March 4 Daughter/Daddy Dance 6:00-8:00 PM
- March 13 WMLHS Board of Directors Meeting 6:00 PM
- March 17 Drama Production “Death by Chocolate” 7:00 PM
- March 18 Drama Production “Death by Chocolate” 7:00 PM